Property being sold "as is" to settle an estate. This 4 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath home has a bit of a European feel to it. When you first walk in there is a large open entryway. Beautiful wood floors upstairs and down, Spacious rooms, nice moldings, first floor owners suite with custom built-ins, wet bar, 2 walk in closets, bathroom suite, fireplace, and comfy waterside window seat. Kitchen with slate floors, walk-in pantry, gas cooking, warming drawer, tile counters, butlers pantry, and built-in toaster. Family room with volume ceilings, huge windows, fireplace and custom design wood floors. Cozy library/office with wood floors, formal living room with fireplace Second floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, one of which is ensuite. The unfinished bonus room would be great for exercise room, playroom, home theatre, etc. Separate first floor laundry room , large sun porch with flagstone floors and cathedral ceiling. The rear slate patio is huge and would be great for entertaining. Oversized 3 car attached garage that is heated and air-conditioned. & insulated doors, Automatic propane fired generator. Crawlspace appears to be conditioned and dry. Concrete shingle roof, Paver circular drive in front with tree-lined winding paved drive. Pier with lifts and deep water. Waterdepth measured 6 ft at low tide 4/5/22. Appears to be plenty of room for a waterside pool. An additional 90 + acres has a conservation easement and waterfront homesite, being offered separately MDTA2002562. Please do not drive on property without notifying agent.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
5,947 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sun Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Slate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Skylights, Palladian Windows
- 4. Gas Burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Private, Circular Driveway.
- Stucco, Brick
- Patio, Balcony, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Solitude Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Fishing. Landscaping, Private, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price