Looking for waterfront & privacy? This wooded 2.72 acre lot is just that! There is a dock with a floating dock at the end, the dock is in terrific condition. Home features a gas fireplace, semi open floor plan, two bedrooms upstairs, with a full bath and walk in shower. Flooring is a combination of carpet and wood floors. There is a utility room which functions as a pantry with cabinets, large coat closet with storage as well, and an additional fridge. The kitchen has room for a small table, and is open to the den where the fireplace is located. There is a half bath, and outside is a generous sized patio. The family room is quite large and has a bathroom with a sauna, and the washer and dryer are located there. Built ins include upper and lower cabinets. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a full bath "a steam shower". The guest bedroom has a walk in tub with a shower apparatus and seat! This home has loads of storage. Easy access to 301 for a quick commute. Certified appraisal has recently been done.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,920 sq. ft
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Utility Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Balcony, Porch
- Lot View
- River, Water, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Trees, Fishing. No Thru Street, Private, Trees/Wooded, Rural, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price